Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Innisfil Soccer Club and support youth in your area.
MARCH BREAK CAMP
March 10th to the 14th
SMALL SIDED GROUP PLAY
Players will play in a small sided format 1 hour per day for the five days from 4V4 to 5V5.
Players will be assessed on day 1 and placed into balanced teams to compete in the small sided games for 1 hour per day, within a league and knockout format. Each team guaranteed 6 games per day.
Coaching and Small sided Festival of Soccer Camp Overview:
• Ball Mastery - Exercises where each player will work alone with a ball, High repetitions using parts of the body.
• Speed - Exercises and games that improve acceleration, running with and without the ball and changes of pace.
• Receiving and Passing - Exercises to improve a player's first touch, so important at all levels and to encourage and teach accurate creative passing.
• Finishing - Exercises and games that teach technique and encourage instinctive play.
• Moves (1v1) - Exercises and games that teach game winning individual moves that can create space amongst the most packed of defences.
• Group Attack - Exercises and games that improve small-group combination play with emphasis on fast break attacks.
• Tactical Awareness - through game literacy activities.
• Hand Outs - Principals of Play defending and attacking, Game day Nutrition booklet.
Camp Fee: $250
Venue: Bradford Dome
Time: 9am to 12pm.
Limited places don’t delay register today.
Contact David Thorburn on 647 984 0435 or 705 431 4516 Register online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.innisfilsoccer.ca
Open PDF to sample a day in the camp.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Innisfil Soccer Club?