Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Innisfil Soccer Club and support youth in your area.
|2020 SUMMER HOUSE LEAGUE SCHEDULED GAME NIGHTS|
|INNISFIL SOCCER CLUBS 2020 OUTDOOR HOUSE LEAGUE GAME NIGHTS|
|Innisfil Beach Park , Fields1 & 2||6pm Timbits U4/U5||6pm Timbits U4/U5||6pm Timbits U6 Boys & Girls||Academy IDA|
|Innisfil Rec Complex Field 1||6.30pm U9/U10Girls U9/U10 Boys||6.30pm: U11/U12/ U13Girls||Womens League|
|Innisfil Rec Complex .Field 2||6.30pm U14/15/16 Girls||7.30pm U16/U18 Co Ed||7.30pm: U11/U12/ Boys U13 U16 Boys||Street Soccer Co ed||Womens League|
|Innisfil Rec Complex Field 3||7.30pm: U11/U12/ Boys U13 U16 Boys||Street Soccer Co ed||Womens League|
|Innisfil Rec Complex Field 4||6.30pm: U7/ U8 Girls & U7/U8 Boys||Womens League|
Starting July 2020
Open Development Program
This program is offered midweek and Saturdays.
Info for all midwek sessions are above & Saturday programs below.
The ISC Development League is a new and exciting soccer program which ensures every child has fun while developing soccer and physical literacy skills. This year due to the delays and uncertainty over Covid 19, the outdoor house league will be based on the 2020 Euros, all teams will then be selected after week 1 based on balanced teams, teams will be then allocated a country that has qualified for the 2020 Euros.
The ODP program also uses soccer as a vehicle to develop social skills and core values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play and respect.
· Players will train for 10 minutes in a developmentally stage and age appropriate program, followed by 45 minutes of small sided games. These games will be monitored closely by UEFA and CSA licensed coaching staff, where information and coaching in the flow will be a priority. This new program format ensures all children are actively engaged and involved throughout every one-hour session., and also guarantees' increased touches and deliberate practice
· . Ensuring that players are extended and supported with individual development the goal.
· Teams are organised each session by the Tech Team coaching staff and every child is guaranteed 3 games per session. The training and games format ensures all children are involved with a very limited time spent on the sidelines.
· Players will be exposed to a fun competition style format during each session, and will be closely monitored by the coaches to ensure the teams are evenly balanced every session. Attention to detail on player progression will be a key factor in this program, where player assessments and skills testing will be a vital component in our player development program. Information for individual player home work will be available from our online Skill Zone library.
· With increased playing time, more touches on the ball, and a balanced approach to the organisation of teams, this will ensure every player will experience quality time on the ball, and not only have a fantastic time but will also develop and improve their soccer skills. This is in line with the OS’s LTPD plan.
All Games are 5v5 to 6v6 and street soccer format with an emphasis on "LET THEM PLAY"
Limited Spots available. " don't delay register today "
Venue: YMCA Recreational Center Fields
YMCA Recreational Centeer Fields Saturday's: 9am to 10am 2011/2012/2013 Boys/ Girls
YMCA Recreational center: Saturday’s: 10am to 11am 2009/2010 Boys
YMCA Recreational Center Fields Saturday’s: 11am to 12pm 2006/2007/2008 Girls
YMCA Recreational Center Fields Saturday's: 12pm to 1pm 2007/2008 Boys
Program Cost : $200 Program Duration: 12 Sessions
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Innisfil Soccer Club?