Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Innisfil Soccer Club and support youth in your area.
Starting November 9th and 10th 2019/2020
Open Development Program
The ISC Development League is a new and exciting soccer program which ensures every child has fun while developing soccer and physical literacy skills. The ODP program also uses soccer as a vehicle to develop social skills and core values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play and respect.
· Players will train for 15 minutes in a developmentally stage and age appropriate program, followed by 45 minutes of small sided games. These games will be monitored closely by UEFA and CSA licensed coaching staff where information and coaching in the flow will be a priority. This new program format ensures all children are actively engaged and involved throughout every one-hour session. And also guarantees' increased touches and deliberate practice
· Coaches will take into account the advantages of relative age syndrome (the advantage of being born in Jan as opposed to Dec) and will be flexible in accommodating players not only on their chronological age but will take into account the Technical and Psychological age of all players. Ensuring that players are extended and supported with individual development the goal.
· Teams are organised each session by the Tech Team coaching staff and every child is guaranteed 3 games per session. The training and games format ensures all children are involved with no time spent on the sidelines.
· Players will be exposed to a fun competition style format during each session, and will be closely monitored by the coaches to ensure the teams are evenly balanced every session. Attention to detail on player progression will be a key factor in this program, where player assessments and skills testing will be a vital component in our player development program. Information for individual player home work will be available from our online Skill Zone library.
· With increased playing time, more touches on the ball, and a balanced approach to the organisation of teams, this will ensure every player will experience quality time on the ball, and not only have a fantastic time but will also develop and improve their soccer skills. This is in line with the OS’s LTPD plan.
All Games are 5v5 and street socer format with an emphassis on "LET THEM PLAY"
Limited Spots available. " don't delay register today "
Venue: Nantyr Shores School
Nantyr Shores School: Saturday’s 9am to 10am 2012/2013 Boys/ Girls
Nantyr Shores School: Saturday’s 1pm to 2pm 2010/2011 Boys/ Girls
Nantyr Shores School: Saturday’s 2pm to 3pm 2009/2008/ Boys/ Girls
Nantyr Shores School: Saturday’s 3pm to 4pm 2006/2007 Boys/ Girls
Program Cost Including Kit : $250
Program Duration: 20 weeks
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Innisfil Soccer Club?