Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Innisfil Soccer Club and support youth in your area.
Starting November 8th 2020
Open Development Program
This program is offered Saturdays.
Info for all sessions are above & Saturday programs below.
The ISC Development League is a new and exciting soccer program which ensures every child has fun while developing soccer and physical literacy skills. This year due to the delays and uncertainty over Covid 19, the outdoor house league will be based on the 2020 Euros, all teams will then be selected after week 1 based on balanced teams, teams will be then allocated a country that has qualified for the 2020 Euros.
The ODP program also uses soccer as a vehicle to develop social skills and core values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play and respect.
· Players will train for 10 minutes in a developmentally stage and age appropriate program, followed by 45 minutes of small sided games. These games will be monitored closely by UEFA and CSA licensed coaching staff, where information and coaching in the flow will be a priority. This new program format ensures all children are actively engaged and involved throughout every one-hour session., and also guarantees' increased touches and deliberate practice
· . Ensuring that players are extended and supported with individual development the goal.
· Teams are organised each session by the Tech Team coaching staff and every child is guaranteed 3 games per session. The training and games format ensures all children are involved with a very limited time spent on the sidelines.
· Players will be exposed to a fun competition style format during each session, and will be closely monitored by the coaches to ensure the teams are evenly balanced every session. Attention to detail on player progression will be a key factor in this program, where player assessments and skills testing will be a vital component in our player development program. Information for individual player home work will be available from our online Skill Zone library.
· With increased playing time, more touches on the ball, and a balanced approach to the organisation of teams, this will ensure every player will experience quality time on the ball, and not only have a fantastic time but will also develop and improve their soccer skills. This is in line with the OS’s LTPD plan.
All Games are 5v5 to 6v6 and street soccer format with an emphasis on "LET THEM PLAY"
Venue: Nantyr Shores School or Bradford Dome the ISC has 3 fields per hour booked at the Bradford Dome
Saturday 10am to 11am: 2011/2012/2013 Boys/ Girls
Saturday 10am to 11am: 2010/2009 Boys/ Girls
Saturday 11am to 12am: 2008/2007 Boys/ Girls
Saturday 11am to 12am: 2004/2003 Boys/ Girls
Saturday 11am to 12am: 2006/2005 Boys/ Girls
Program Cost Including Kit : $350
Program Duration: 24 weeks
Limited Spots available. " don't delay register today "
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Innisfil Soccer Club?