Starting July 2020
Open Development Program
The EUROS 7v7
The ISC Development League is a new and exciting soccer program which ensures every child has fun while developing soccer and physical literacy skills. This year due to the delays and uncertainty over Covid 19, the outdoor house league will be based on the 2020 Euros, all teams will then be selected after week 1 based on balanced teams, teams will be then allocated a country that has qualified for the 2020 Euros.
The ODP program also uses soccer as a vehicle to develop social skills and core values such as sportsmanship, teamwork, fair play and respect.
· Players will train for 10 minutes in a developmentally stage and age appropriate program, followed by 45 minutes of small sided games. These games will be monitored closely by UEFA and CSA licensed coaching staff, where information and coaching in the flow will be a priority. This new program format ensures all children are actively engaged and involved throughout every one-hour session., and also guarantees' increased touches and deliberate practice
· . Ensuring that players are extended and supported with individual development the goal.
· Teams are organised each session by the Tech Team coaching staff and every child is guaranteed 3 games per session. The training and games format ensures all children are involved with a very limited time spent on the sidelines.
· Players will be exposed to a fun competition style format during each session, and will be closely monitored by the coaches to ensure the teams are evenly balanced every session. Attention to detail on player progression will be a key factor in this program, where player assessments and skills testing will be a vital component in our player development program. Information for individual player home work will be available from our online Skill Zone library.
· With increased playing time, more touches on the ball, and a balanced approach to the organisation of teams, this will ensure every player will experience quality time on the ball, and not only have a fantastic time but will also develop and improve their soccer skills. This is in line with the OS’s LTPD plan.
All Games are 5v5 to 6v6 and street soccer format with an emphasis on "LET THEM PLAY"
Limited Spots available. " don't delay register today "
Venue: YMCA Recreational Center Fields
Program Cost : $200 Program Duration: 12 Sessions
WOMEN'S RECREATIONAL SUMMER LEAGUE - 2020
Innisfil Soccer Club would like to invite TEAM entries & INDIVIDUAL players to join our 11v11 league outdoor summer league.
Team Members: all team members must register online as a Team Member and indicate their team or team rep’s name. Payment must be received to be eligible to play.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS who are looking for a team to play in our Outdoor Summer league? please register online and select the INDIVIDUAL Player. Please note, any players that are not able to be placed on a team will receive a full refund.
If teams need to add players throughout the season they must register at the office at the pro rated fee, also please contact Elizabeth Laird of these new player additions.
Innisfil Soccer Club reserves the right to balance divisions as necessary during the Outdoor season.
All players must wear shin pads.
Requests for refunds will only be considered prior to the first day of the season and subject to $45 administrative fee.
There are NO refunds once the first game of the season has been played, extraordinary circumstances will be taken into account by the General Manager.
|VENUE TIME||DATE TIME||EARLY BIRD FEE||AFTER APRIL 15th||FIELD FORMAT|
|REC CENTER||Sundays 4pm & 6pm||$200||$200||7v7|