- The aim is to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect and that the Innisfil Soccer Club is accessible to all and to set standards and values that apply throughout the Club at every level.
- The Innisfil Soccer Club is committed to confronting and eliminating discrimination whether by gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or belief, ability or disability and to encourage equal opportunities.
- No person(s) associated in any way to the Innisfil Soccer Club, in all its activities discriminate, or in any way, treat anyone less favourably on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or belief, ability or disability. All people will be treated fairly, with respect and be provided access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in and enjoy its activities.
- Harassment, bullying, abuse or victimization of an individual based on discrimination will not be tolerated. This includes sexual or racially based harassment or any other discriminatory behaviour whether physical or verbal.
- The Innisfil Soccer Club is committed to a policy of equal treatment of all members and requires members to abide and adhere to these policies, the Declaration of Expectations for Fairness in Sport, 2001, Canadian Human Rights Act, 1985 and the Employment Equity Act, 1995 as well as any amendments to these acts and new legislation.